Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The all-new Orbit 2 and Orbit 4 cross-flow pumps join the popular AI Nero lineup as submersible in-tank powerheads.
The fully controllable and programmable Orbit 2 is perfect for medium to large aquariums, while the Orbit 4 produces twice the flow to support larger systems.
Cross-flow pumps provide a tank circling or "orbiting" flow that is great for water turnover and also helps prevent detritus from settling. The compact design means that these pumps can be placed either horizontally or vertically in most aquariums, giving you even more flow customization options.
- Width 307.3 mm (12.1 in.)
- Height 80 mm (3.15 in.)
- Depth 42.9 mm (1.69 in.)
- Maximum Glass Thickness 20 mm (0.79 in.)
- Recommended Tank Size ≈75-454+ litres
- Power Consumption Variable, 45W max
- Input 100–240VAC, 50-60Hz, 2A
What’s in the Box
- AI Orbit™ 4 Pump with Integrated Driver
- Mounting Magnet
- Power Adapter with Universal Plug
- Adapter Set
- Quick Start Guide
Included Pump Modes
Ecosystem of Flow
Orbit pumps produce a unique type of flow.
Circling the aquarium with water movement - like the water that moves within the ocean.
Orbit provides a cross-flow current that simulates the tidal flow experienced on ocean reefs that is an excellent mechanism for lifting excess nutrients from the bottom of the aquarium for removal by filtration.
Like ocean currents, it is not just one type of flow that makes the reef thrive, but really make your aquarium thrive with flows of all types.
When combined with the directional and random flow patterns of our Nero pump line a true recreation of ocean flow can be achieved- powerful, directional, systematic, and chaotic.
Simple Built-in Control
- All AI devices include smart control standard.
- Choose from the myAI® or Mobius app on any iOS or Android device to easily set up or program your AI equipment.
- Add Neptune Fusion control via Apex with Apex and MXM module.
Forward and Reverse
Orbit has the ability to operate in both forward and reverse modes.
- Augment custom flow patterns and programs with reverse operation.
- Use the reverse functionality to create turbulent flow, which helps remove detritus.
- Multiple pumps can be run in opposite directions to augment gyre or circular flow.