- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
The next level of LED Lighting
- impressive PAR allocation - with smaller hot spot
- greater illumination - fascinating lighting effects down to the ground
- enlarged LED cluster with latest HEI lenses and more intense color rendering
- Moonlight and optionally enhanced blue spectrum
- completely newly designed cooling system - now even more quiet
- control with the Mobius app
Hemispherical Edge Illumination
Generation 5 includes the most sophisticated lens design available. HEI lenses deliver the light uniformity and color mixing of halide T5 combo without sacrificing the power and efficiency of the LEDs. Comparison
How impressive is the new HEI lens design? Just compare the previous generations of Radion® lenses, which utilized the best optical technologies of the time. Observing the respective PAR distribution of the reflector and TIR lenses, it is immediately apparent that HEI Optics offer a significant improvement from the perspective of providing usable coverage. Quiet Active Cooling
The G5 heat sink has been designed from the ground up to maximize surface area and allow for superior heat dispersion. Multiple channels provide unrestricted airflow. This effective heat management greatly reduces the need for active cooling, which decreases fan and airflow noise. G5 PRO
From Aquaculture to the home aquarium, there is a high likelihood that the coral you know and love has been grown or “colored-up” under a generation of Radion Pros.
Powerful. Flexible. Proven.
- Full Spectrum
- 10 Channels
- Radion Pro’s Balanced LED Mix
- Proven Halide Spectrum and Previous Pro Spectrum
- Flexible Spectral Output
The aquarium light for those who know exactly what they want. The Gen 5 Blue is full-spectrum, but LED selection favors the Blue channels and high output for use with our Corallab AB+ spectrum.
Put all of your power into Blue.
- Full Spectrum
- 10 Channels
- Blue Dominant LED Mix
- Proven CoralLab AB+ Spectrum
- Spectrum selection guarantees simple results
More Radion® More Color
The Radion® G5 features a whole new LED cluster. The rebalancing of proven colors combined with the addition of warm white and violet takes color rendition for your corals to the next level. The reconfiguration of the clusters compliments the all-new HEI lenses to deliver balanced color mixing better than ever before. Mounting Single Arm RMS
These two specialized kits are designed for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank.
Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket, allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it. Mounting Multi-Light RMS
The Multi-Light RMS offers a customizable multi-light mount solution for Radion XR30 and Radion XR15 lights. The Multi-Light RMS system features:
- Built-in cable management
- Compatibility with rimmed, rimless and euro-braced tanks
- Rigid yet lightweight construction
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Slide mounts for horizontal and rotational adjustment
- Optimal mounting for Radions at approximately 7 inches (18 cm) above the edge of the tank
Radion® Diffuser (Sold Separately)
Models available for XR15 and XR30 Radion® Lights Features
- Engineered diffuser material for improved color mixing and caustics
- Quick and easy installation
- Magnetically attached lens for easy removal and cleaning
- Minimal reduction in PAR output
- G5 Diffusers custom-designed to fit G5 models only
How it works
The Radion® diffuser utilizes an engineered diffuser material with an optimized airspace, the result is enhanced color mixing and more uniform caustics. Working with the existing optics equipped on the Radion® fixtures, a diffuser offers a more pleasing light appearance with only a minimal reduction in PAR.