- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Hanna Checker - Nitrate HR (NO3) Colorimeter
The HI782 Nitrate Checker HC by Hanna Instruments is a simple and accurate handheld colorimeter that uses the zinc reduction method to determine nitrateconcentration in marine applications.
The HI782`s high range of 0.0 - 75.0ppm makes it ideal for measuring the high nitrate levels found in saltwater aquariums.
Why are Nitrate levels important?
Excess nitrates in a reef system can lead to an overgrowth of undesirable algae and dinoflagellates. Alternatively, not enough nitrates can lead to starvation for SPS and other corals.
- Designed to accurately determine nitrate levels in aquariums and marine biology applications
- Only requires 1 reagent for simplicity
- No filter process
- Measures with a range up to 75.0ppm
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Simple one-button operation
- Large LCD digital read out for added convenience
- Auto shut-off to assure the battery wont be drained
- Compact size for easy travel and storage
The HI782 Checker is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in your saltwater aquarium.
Nitrate is a by-product of the Nitrogen cycle. Excessive amounts of nitrates in a reef and fish only aquariums can promote the growth of undesirable organisms including algae and dinoflagellates which can quickly choke out filtration, lighting, and sessile organisms.
- Range: 0.0 to 75.00 ppm (as NO3-)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Precision: ±2.00ppm ±5% of reading @ 25°C (77°F)
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: silicon photocell
- Method: Zinc reduction method
- Auto-off: after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.4 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Ordering Information: HI-782 Checker HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), reagent starter set, battery, and instructions
- Accessories purchased separately: HI-781-25 Reagent set for approx. 25 tests + HI-781-11 Calibration set
- Interferences: Nitrite