- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Hannas nya nitrate checker.
With a digital read out, there is no more struggling to determine colors visually.
- Range: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (as NO3–) [0.0 to 50.0 ppm (calculated) using dilution]
- Built-in timer so you don't miss a step.
- Saltwater Compatible
For samples containing 5.0 to 50.0 ppm nitrate, follow the approved dilution procedure.
Nitrate is a by-product of the Nitrogen cycle. Excessive amounts of nitrates in a reef aquarium can promote the growth of undesirable organisms including algae and dinoflagellates while insufficient amounts can lead to starvation in which SPS and other corals will show signs including the loss of color and paleness.
The HI781 is designed specifically to measure low levels of nitrate in a saltwater aquarium.
- For use with saltwater samples.
- More accurate than chemical test kits.
- Dedicated to a single parameter.
- Small size, big convenience.
- No errors with a digital readout.
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.
0.00 to 5.00 ppm (as NO3 – ) 0.0 to 50.0 ppm (calculated) using dilution
±0.25 ppm ±2% of reading @ 25 °C
±2.5 ppm ± 5% of calculated reading using dilution
Light Emitting Diode @ 525 nm
Colorimetric method. The reaction between nitrate and the reagent causes a pink/violet tint in the sample. This checker has been developed to work with seawater samples.
0 to 50 °C; max. 95% RH non-condensing
1.5V AAA Alkaline
After 10 minutes of non-use
86.0 x 61.0 x 37.5 mm